I’ve been doing a lot of perving on these bikes recently and i don’t know how why i’ve not posted about them earlier.
I’m still waiting to hear back from them on how much they cost or how to even get hold of them (if you even can), but as soon as i know, i will post an update.
Click through for specs and pictures.
Dosnoventa Detroit Specs
- Double Butted Tube-sets
- Double Side Interchangeable Dropouts in Inox
- Compatible with Omnium, Rotor, Sugino, & more
- Integrated Seat Clamp
- Integrated Headset
- Shorter Chain-stays for a Slammed Rear End
- No Rear Brake Hole
- Invisible Front Brake Hole
- Frame Aluminium Columbus Airplane 7005-T6
- Fork 1-1/8”-1/2 Alu-Carbon
- Headset Integrated Tapered 1/8-1/2
- B.B. BSA
- Seat Tube 31.6 ø
- Ground Clearance 290mm
- Spacing Rear Stay 120mm
- Weight Frame 1.450 gr
- Fork 350 gr
- Frame-set 1.800 gr